Venetian Blinds: Maintenance Tips
- Posted by 8clicks
- February 10, 2022
- Comments Off on Venetian Blinds: Maintenance Tips
Venetian blinds in Singapore have become a common household name in the last few years. People have preferred these Venetian blinds in Singapore over the normal curtains and other blinds available, and have also installed them in great numbers in their houses and offices. But just getting these Venetian blinds installed is not enough, one must maintain them from time to time in order to increase their life and efficiency. Venetian blinds in Singapore come in different materials, and each variety requires different care.
Here are some of the tips which one can follow in order to maintain these Venetian blinds in Singapore:
- Aluminium Blinds:
- One can clean these aluminium Venetian blinds in Singapore regularly with a soft cloth or a brush.
- For any stains, one can spray the stain with water and after some time carefully wipe it off with a damp cloth.
- Ultrasonic technology can also be used for professional cleaning.
- Wooden Blinds:
- One can clean these wooden blinds with an air vacuum cleaner or air compressor.
- One must refrain from spraying any type of liquid on these for too long to get away with stains.
- Thermacell Blinds:
- These need to be cleaned using a hand-help vacuum cleaner only; with a low succession setting.
- Dusting on a regular basis only needs to be done with a soft duster, and as per experts, this much is enough to keep these thermacell blinds clean.
Many of these Venetian blinds in Singapore are used in offices to cover huge glass windows, in such cases cleaning the blinds daily is not possible. In such cases the individual can approach a cleaning service agency, there are many such agencies that provide professional and bulk services for cleaning these Venetian blinds in Singapore. Make your home and office more likeable with Venetian blinds in Singapore.